Spectrum Internet/ Phone Provider Hiring Salaried Salespeople In NYC, Including Staten Island



Transformed Roles Offer $50,000 Base Salary, Generous Commission/Bonus Upside and Career Progression

NEW YORK, NY — Spectrum today announced it is looking to hire 50 employees in New York City to join its elite Residential Connectivity Sales team, a transformed organization focused on bringing residential customers the best converged connectivity choices available, including gigabit broadband through Spectrum Internet® Gig with Advanced Home WiFi, Spectrum Mobile and Spectrum TV with the new Xumo Stream Box.

These new Residential Connectivity Sales Specialist roles offer a base salary of $50,000, with average target compensation of $105,000 annually and uncapped incentive opportunity.

“Our Residential Connectivity Sales organization is a highly skilled, well-trained team with an unwavering commitment to providing the best Spectrum connectivity options to customers,” said Scott Niles, Group Vice President, Residential & SMB Direct Sales at Charter Communications, Inc., which operates the Spectrum brand of connectivity services. “We are looking for strong communicators with a deep passion for understanding and serving the customer’s needs to join this elite organization in New York City.”

Qualified candidates can apply online and schedule a virtual interview here.

The new Residential Connectivity Sales team also provides unprecedented career-growth opportunities. High performers with as little as one year of tenure can be promoted to senior sales roles with a base salary of $60,000 and an even more generous commission structure. Supervisor and manager positions offer even higher base salaries and leadership commissions.

Spectrum provides its employees comprehensive health benefits, and for the past 11 years has absorbed the full annual cost increase of medical, dental and vision coverage. The company also offers employees a market-leading retirement plan, with a 401(k) that matches the first 6% of employee contributions, plus most employees receive an additional company contribution equal to 3% of their eligible pay into a Retirement Accumulation Plan — bringing the total company contribution to as much as 9%.

Spectrum employees also can receive up to $10,000 per year in education assistance, as well as 100% tuition-free access for over 300 online programs and degrees from more than 30 universities and learning providers through the Charter Education Benefit powered by Guild. Employees are also eligible to receive complimentary and discounted Spectrum Internet, Mobile and TV services.

Charter Communications provides equal opportunities for employment and career advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws

Banner Image: Now Hiring. Image Credit – Ernie Journeys


Spectrum Connectivity

Spectrum is a suite of advanced communications services offered by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR), a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice. For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The company also distributes award-winning news and sports coverage to its customers through Spectrum Networks. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.

There are no comments yet

Why not be the first

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *